Papaya Blackberry and strawberry Smoothie
2 cups chopped papaya
1 cup blackberries
1 cup chopped strawberries
2 cups milk divided
1 cup yogurt divided
optional ingredients- flax seed, wheat germ
agave if needed to sweeten
Place two glasses in freezer.
In a blender add papaya , 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup yogurt. Blend until smooth, place mixture in a bowl and set aside. (before blending add options of your choice)
Rinse your blender and add blackberries, 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 yogurt. Blend until smooth, place mixture into a bowl and repeat the same process with strawberries.
Remove glasses from freezer and add papaya mixture to glasses. Return glass to freezer for 5 minutes to allow mixture to set.
Repeat the process with the blackberry and strawberry mixture, but allow each layer to set in freezer for 5 minutes, so colors do not run.
- xriirenx likes this
- savvy-healthandfitness likes this
- esaiasandmommyvstheworld likes this
- britt-moorhead likes this
- madnessinabyss reblogged this from losingittowin
- madnessinabyss likes this
- juguetona89 likes this
- ceciria likes this
- feeelinganxious likes this
- ladybeexoxo reblogged this from lovemyskinz
- crescentnstars likes this
- drop-weight reblogged this from lovemyskinz
- sweeterfortunes likes this
- kinda likes this
- lovemyskinz posted this